OOPS, I MEANT SOCKPUPPETS. FUCK YOU.
A sockpuppet is when you need something to talk to yourself. If you’re a huge fucking faggot, you’ll do it with the same account, very few people can get away with it not looking like an obvious moron, you have to be a fucking badass to do it. Obviously you aren’t, and I’m not either. So you need to get creative and use a different name, different avatar, different image, different rhetoric and style, etc., perhaps one that matches the person you’re trying to be on the internut. For this, you can create entire threads of yourself talking to yourself.
ANYWAY, you’re going to need KeepAss like in the previous article I wrote, which you should fucking read if you haven’t already.
Okay you gigantic ducks, get acquainted with the following:
- KeepAss – To keep track of your usernames and passwords, you little shit. I already went over this.
- Mailinator – for instant throwaway email inboxes. You can also use an alternate email domain (like tradermail.info or whatever shows up on their front page) that still gets forwarded to the @mailinator.com address. WARNING – IF SOMEONE GETS A HOLD OF YOUR MAILINATOR U/N, THAT SHIT IS PUBLIC AND THEY CAN SEE YOUR INBOX. IT IS NOT PRIVATE. But is useful if you just need to take a quick shit in a comments section or if a site just needs a quick email to register with.
- Hushmail – A good private, encrypted email address. BE FORWARNED – This shit gets deleted with 3 weeks inactivity. It is only recommended if you are going to troll or use main accounts with this address frequently.
- Lavabit – Provides private, encrypted free email addresses. Also advisable for main/non-throwaway accounts.
So the basic plan after you are ready, is as follows:
- Pick your unique email address for your new account at the site you’re registering for.
- Put that email/username in your Keepass database and generate a unique password that you won’t have to remember or reuse.
- Go to your registered email inbox, handle any account verifications you need to take care of
- Use your sockpuppet on forums, facebooks, blogs, etc
Shit to cover in the future:
- How to handle and circumvent IP and other bans
- Paying people pennies to make sockpuppets for you
- Basic sockpuppeting strategy
- Intermediate to advanced sockpuppeting strategy
NEXT TIPS POST: How to balance IRL with Internet times